Julia, Megan & Holly inspired...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Momma's so proud...

This post is about 2 momma's being proud. One of those is the mother of sweet birthday girl Georgia. I'm sure I speak for her and the entire family when I say "what a beautiful young lady you are becoming!"

Happy Birthday Gigi!!!

The other momma is me of course. My girly girl of the twins made the very "big girl" decision to have her ears pierced today. It's not something we set out to do. The opportunity presented itself and just like that, it was done. Now of course there were tears, but she held it together and she is so proud of her real earrings and I am so very proud of her.
Having a little fun at "Sweet & Sassy" before...
Looking a little nervous...

So very beautiful and proud!!!

Have a great week.

Jen

2 comments:

Nicole Priesmeyer said...

Thanks Jenifer for your chauffer and photography services...it was a great day and we both have so much to be proud of!

amelia said...

Awe two beautiful girls!!
Big brave Julia... she looks darling!

xo